Welcome to Unplug Studio S.A. de C.V. or Unplug Studio LLC (“Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”)!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) govern your use of our website located at unplug.studio (together or individually the “Service”) operated by Unplug Studio S.A. de C.V.
If you do not agree to (or cannot abide by) the Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving some or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to purchase any products or services available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to provide certain information relevant to your Purchase, including, but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, expiration date of your card. , your billing address and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card or other payment method in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you provide to us is true, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in product or service description or price, error in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
All our proposals for personalized projects are valid for 30 days from the day the proposal is sent.
4. Contests, sweepstakes and promotions
We issue refunds for Contracts within 30 days of the original Contract purchase.
Once the service has started, we reserve the right to cancel it without obligation to return the money received as an advance or as payment to date, for the following reasons:
- Request by the client that implies a violation of the laws in force in the countries involved.
- Violent or discriminatory conduct towards any member of our team.
- That the contracting party, or the brand for which the service was contracted, is in investigation processes or in legal processes associated with money laundering, fraud, or similar, or in processes that compromise the values of the Unplug Studio brand and FIVE Studio, which ensure excellence, solidarity and altruism.
- Once the service has started, the contracting party or the person assigned by him as responsible for establishing communication with the brand does not send the inputs or approvals requested in order to continue the process according to the schedule. In this case, when resuming communication, the brand (Unplug Studio or CINCO Studio) will consider whether to continue according to the previously valid proposal or if an adjustment will be needed in the budget and established services, in which case a new proposal will be sent, as well that it may reserve the right to continue its employment relationship with the contracting party.
- If the service has started, and without complying with any of the previous points, the cancellation of the service is requested, a percentage refund of the canceled payment will be made, subtracting from the amount to be returned, the advance and the costs incurred on the date of the cancellation request.
The content found on or through this Service is the property of Unplug Studio S.A. de C.V. or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, republish, copy or use such Content, in whole or in part, for any commercial purpose or for personal gain, without our express prior written permission.
7. Prohibited uses
You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes the rights of others, or in any way that is illegal, threatening, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or that, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
Furthermore, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including your ability to engage in real-time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the service using a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or misrepresent the Company’s rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
9. Prohibition of use by minors
The Service is intended solely for access and use by persons at least eighteen (18) years of age. By accessing or using the Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and that you have the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, you are prohibited from both accessing and using the Service.
10. Intellectual property
The Service and its original content (excluding user-provided content), features and functionality are and shall remain the exclusive property of Unplug Studio S.A. de C.V. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Unplug Studio S.A. de C.V.
11. Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are the copyright owner, or licensed on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please email your complaint to email@example.com, with the subject: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your complaint a detailed description of the alleged infringement as detailed below, in “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement”. author”.
You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad faith claims that any Content found on and/or through the Service infringes your copyright.
12. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Claims of Copyright Infringement
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for details):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work or a copy of the copyrighted work exists Copyright;
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our copyright agent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Bug reporting and feedback
You may provide us directly at email@example.com or through third-party sites and tools with information and feedback about bugs, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters relating to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you will not retain, acquire or otherwise assert any intellectual property or other right, title or interest in the Feedback; (ii) the Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Comments do not contain confidential or proprietary information of you or any third party; and (iv) the Company is under no obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event that transfer of ownership of Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free, sublicensable, unlimited, perpetual right of use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Comments in any manner and for any purpose.
14. Links to other websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Unplug Studio S.A. de C.V.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR SERVICE YOU VISIT.
15. Warranty Disclaimer
THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS YOU OBTAIN FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH MAY NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AND WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER ARISING (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS RELATED TO LITIGATION, ARBITRATION, OR IN SUIT OR APPEAL, IF ANY INSTITUTE, WHETHER OR NOT IN LIITIGATION OR ARBITRATION, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER WRONG ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW, STATUTE, RULE OR REGULATION, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN PRIORLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF LIABILITY IS FOUND ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY, IT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We may terminate or suspend your account and prohibit access to the Service immediately, without notice or liability, in our sole discretion, for any reason and without limitation, including, without limitation, for breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply stop using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms that by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
18. Applicable law
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of El Salvador, which apply to agreements without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will survive. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us with respect to our Service and supersede and supersede any prior agreements we may have had between us with respect to the Service.
19. Service Changes
We reserve the right to withdraw or modify our Service and any services or materials we provide through the Service, at our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
The changes that are requested that are not found in the services included in the original proposal will be quoted separately based on a quote for extra services.
20. Amendments to the terms
We may modify the Terms at any time by posting the modified terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform after the posting of the revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently to be aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
If you continue to access or use our Service after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
21. Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in the Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure by Company to enforce any right or provision under the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of the Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, that provision will be struck down or limited to the minimum extent so that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect. and effect.
BY USING THE SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
23. Contact Us
Send your comments, suggestions and technical support requests by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The payment plans of a single or annual payment are made up of an initial payment of 40% of the total amount against delivery of the work plan approved by the client. And the remaining 60% is paid a maximum of 15 calendar days after the final product is delivered and approved. With the exception of the web hosting and maintenance plan, which can be paid in a single annual payment or monthly payments.
The monthly payment plans are made by Credit Card through a monthly automatic charge subscription.
The monthly payment plans will begin to be paid from the delivery of the product or service.
If you want to pay in advance for the service with a monthly plan, you must pay the remaining fees of the service plan.
The monthly payment plan is paid on the day the invoice is generated.
For each day of late payment, a surcharge of $10+VAT is generated.
The cost of the digital campaign is not included in the plan, the cost is paid by the customer by entering their credit card into the platform.
If the client does not want to pay with their credit card on the platform, Unplug Studio provides the collection solution which is equivalent to the guideline amount plus 5% for clients outside of El Salvador, as well as the guideline amount plus 18%. for clients within El Salvador.